START DATE: ASAP
TYPE OF BUSINESS: Aerospace
WORKING LANGUAGE: English
DEADLINE: 04 Feb. 2022
The Key Person(s) shall have the following mandatory attributes, skills and significant and relevant experience in:
- Excel, Visual Basic, Python;
- Coding experience;
- Experience with Software Configuration Management (e.g. Gitlab or SVN)
- Software anomalies analysis, debugging, profiling, fixing and processing;
System Engineering skills/experience:
- Experience with requirement management (e.g. DOORS)
- Very good technical writing skills, in particular in the area of formal technical documentation (e.g. requirements specification and design documentation, test plans and procedures, maintenance procedures);
- The ability to manage the technical interface with external partners/contractors, based on a solid system engineering understanding.
- Capable and willing to work within a multi-disciplinary context in cooperation with other teams. The ability to maintain a system overview is essential. They shall have a systematic approach to work, be able to plan their work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks. They shall have the capability to write accurate and consistent technical documentation.
- The Key Person shall possess very good communication, presentation and team working skills and be able to cope with very high workloads.
- Knowledge of Satellite Instrument remote sensing for Earth Observation;
- Knowledge of System component for an Earth Observation mission;
The key person shall provide its service to the MTG System Engineering Team, including:
- Writing of tools specification and baseline it with the support of the System Engineering Team;
- Perform tools coding;
- Support the tool testing against the original Airbus tool (done by Operations Team) by:
- Review of test procedures and provide comments;
- Witness dry-runs and formal test campaign for both tools;
- Review test reports;
- Detect and report anomalies;
- Investigate anomalies and provide inputs to ARBs;
- Provide support for anomaly resolution and patch installation
The key person shall attend internal technical meetings, witness system and subsystem development activity as well as witness integration and testing activities performed by the Operations Team.